HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!!!
Yes folks, it was on this day, September 2nd, eighteen short years ago that we welcomed dear little Hannah Lynn and her strawberry birthmark into the world. They say that the third time is a charm, and I think my parents will attest to that fact. It seems that after two unsuccessful attempts at childbearing perfection, they finally got it right with Hannah Banana.
Hannah, now that you are officially considered an adult by our national government, I thought I would pass on some of the "adult" wisdom I have accrued in the years since I was your age. This can be a difficult and confusing time, but I think with these 18 handy guidelines, you will do just fine.
1. Now that you can vote, make sure you don't vote for this guy:

2. Or this guy for that matter:

3. Now that you can buy things off of the TV, never trust a man in an apron:
4. Never trust a man in spandex either:

5. Now that you can serve alcohol, make sure you never serve it to this guy:

6. This guy is trouble too:

7. Now that you can get married without your parents consent, don't marry this guy:

8. Don't be fooled by this charming mug either:

9. Now that you can get a motorcycle license, don't ride with this guy:

10. I wouldn't trust this fellow either:

11. Now that you can go to the casinos, definitely don't go with these guys:

12. And no matter what the casino says, this guy really is dead:

13. Now that you can buy cigarettes, make sure you never buy them from this guy:

14. Or this guy, come to think of it:

15. Now that you can go to "R" rated movies by yourself, I wouldn't bring this guy along:

16. This guy is really annoying too:

17. And whatever you do, under any circumstances, no matter what anyone says, never ever ever listen to any advice this guy gives:

18. But the best advice I can give you is to remember that you have friends who love you, a family that loves you more, and a God who loves you most of all. So no matter how much things may change when you turn 18, never stop being like this girl and you'll be just fine:

Love, Aaron


3 Comments:
You definitely scored with this one!!
You either have: (a) way too much time on your hands...(b)don't want anyone to do anything with Matt...(c)or you love your little sister so much that you would dedicate a huge post to her for her birthday with lots of brotherly "advice"...
Keep it going Voth! Thanks for the message! Did you get my e-mail|idea?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home