The Departed
Howdy Y'all,
Well, in just over eight hours I'll be in the air, on my way back to China. Crazy, huh? I'm very excited though. The time is right. The Olympicsare almost over, and China's going to need something to keep it occupied. Might as well be me. :-)
Thank you so much to everyone for all of your help these last few days and weeks. I really appreciate all of the different ways you all have supported me during this time of transition. I wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing without you.
I'll be honest with you, most days I hate this blog and I struggle to think of interesting things to write in it. But I've promised some people that I would do a better job of keeping up with it, so we'll see. I'll be needing all the encouragement I can get.
I love you all, and while I'll certainly miss you much, I'll try get along without you. I hope you can do the same.
Zaijian!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home