Hey Folks,
Welcome to my new blog. Actually, this would be my old blog. This was the one I created before I left for China, but then I had some trouble posting on it. I switched to Live Journal, only to discover that this one is working again. I know it's a bit of a pain for you to switch, but I like this format much more, and I think you will too. It is easier to post, it keeps a better and more accessable archive of my posts, it allows me to link to other sites (like my photos, maps of china, etc.), and it just plain looks sweet. Sorry for all the confusion, but I will make it all up to you with twice the posts, twice the fun, and twice the really corny jokes that only Schubbe and I laugh at.
If you have any problems posting comments, please let me know. I'll see what I can do. And please do post comments every once and awhile. As much fun as it is for you too keep tabs on me, I feel the same way about you.
For now, know that I love you all, think of you often, and will give you more posts soon.
-Aaron


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home