I got Seoul, but I'm not a soldier...
Anyong Aseyo!
(I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong.)
As you may have already deduced, I'm sitting in the Seoul International Airport, waiting for my connecting flight to Hong Kong. The flight over went much faster than I remembered. I think the fact that each seat had an individual movie screen helped a lot. I watched a whole lot of movies. "Iron Man" just keeps getting better and better with each viewing, and "Kung Fu Panda" is hilarious. I kept laughing out loud, much to the chagrin of the other passengers in my section. Oh well. I was in the middle of "Prince Caspian" when we landed, which was a shame, because it was really good. I'll have to find a copy when I get to Zhanjiang.
I should be in Hong Kong in a few hours. I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bed. And eating real food.
Whoops, there's the boarding call. More from HK!
-Aaron
P.S. For those of you who are new to this blog, three posts in one week is a pretty big deal, so y'all better enjoy it while it lasts.

2 Comments:
you're almost there! those poor people who have to sit next to you on the plane...i can hear you laughing:-)
i miss you already! don't get into too much trouble...we want you back in one piece, or maybe two would be acceptable.
I've heard Iron Man is good. Now its a must see. Nice to hear the flight went well. Thanks for giving us an update. Will be watching for the next one...Enjoy and sleep tight.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home