Monday, November 07, 2005

When words are not enough...


Hey Guys and Gals,

A couple things. First, as I hinted in my title to this entry, I have finally updated my photo album. All of the pictures are of my time spent in Hong Kong during the two week oerientation at the beginning of my travels. I lifted most of the photos off of the Maryknoll website, meaning they aren't ones that I took, but I am in some of them. I still haven't figured out how to connect my camera to this new computer, but I'm working on it. When I do update the photo page with my own photos, I'll let you know. Oh, and in case you didn't notice, the link to my photo page is on the right-hand side of your screen. Unless of course you're standing on your head reading this blog, in which case it would be on the left.

Also, as I update this blog, some of the stories will be back-dated, meaning that they will not always appear at the top of the blog. Sorry about that. What you can do is go to the "archive" section on the right and click on a specific month and stay up to date that way. For example, I just posted about my Halloween shenanigans, but you have to go to October to read about them. If this is too confusing for you, you should probably stop standing on your head while you read my blog.

That's all for now. I'm off to Brian's for dinner and then Chinese class.

Wan shang hao!

-Aaron

3 Comments:

At 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voth,

Hi? How are you? Good?

Good,

Dan

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger Anna said...

I like your disclaimer a lot. And I think more people need to leave you comments.

 
At 11:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine, Anna, you happy? I'm more people, and I'm leaving a comment. Hey, Ron-Ron. You're right, this blog is a lot better. Faster loading, faster comment posting and just all around easier on the eyes. You should really get on facebook. We can message quickly back and forth on that bad boy, plus you can see my truly excellent picture I made for my profile in photoshop. But this is getting to be a novel. I'll talk to you later, pal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home