Back to Work
Hey Everyone,
Greetings from HK! As most of you know, I spent most of March in the U.S., interviewing potential candidates for next year with Kevin Clancy. It was a great trip, and will definitely prove to be one of the biggest perks of this new job. I'm glad I could see so many of you, and I'm sorry if I missed you. I should be back in the fall to do some recruiting, so hopefully we can reconnect then.
I know I haven't been very faithful in keeping up the blog recently, but I'll try to do better in the coming months. The problem I've encountered is that I sit at a computer 40 hours a week for my job, so on the weekends the office is the last place I want to spend my time. That being said, this week I was organizing some of my photos from my Spring Festival trip to Jilin and I realized I still have a lot of stories to tell, so I'll see what I can do.In the meantime, here's a picture of everyone I live with at the Maryknoll House. We got together at the Stanley Prison Officer's Club to celebrate Fr. Sean's birthday.
l-r front: friend of Fr. Sean, Fr. Scott, Fr. Sean, Br. Bob,
Br. Sebastian, Alex
Someday I might get around to explaining who all these people are, but not today.
*Editor's Note: Okay, okay, here's a quick rundown...
I hope you all have a blessed Holy Week!
-Aaron
*Editor's Note: Okay, okay, here's a quick rundown...
- Fr. Scott is my boss, the head of the MCSP
- Kevin is the Coordinator of the Teaching Programs, and my direct supervisor
- Mario is the Administrative Assistant for the MCSP
- Fr. John is the Regional Superior of HK, meaning he's everyone's boss
- Fr. Sean is the former Regional Superior
- Br. Sebastian, Br. Bob, and Fr. Bill all live at the House and have various roles in and around HK
- Andrea and Margarita (not pictured) work in the Accounting Office
- Miss Chow and Shirley work in the House Office
- Alex, Ah Tat and Jane all work in the Kitchen
- Ah Yi, Ah Kim and Ah Mui are the Housekeeping staff
- Ringo is the handyman (and Miss Chow's husband)
I hope you all have a blessed Holy Week!
-Aaron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home