Travelin' Man
Hey Folks,
It's been awhile. I guess time kind of got away from me. I think I posted four times in April, and I thought I was doing really good, and suddenly I realized I only have five days left in May and I haven't posted since the middle of April. Oops.
One of the reasons I haven't been as faithful to you all as I would like to be is that I've been on the road A LOT recently. In a one month stretch from the middle of April to the middle of May I went to...
People keep asking me what it's like living in Hong Kong and I have to tell them, "I'm not entirely sure, I haven't really been in HK that much!" Some days it's tiring being on the road so much, but most days I love it. It's great seeing so many different parts of China, it's great seeing old friends and meeting new ones, and it's really great that I get paid to do it!
Of course the most memorable of my many trips this month was my surprise trip home to MN!
Back on the Farm with the Jordan Clan!You see, 2009 is not only the Year of the Ox, but it is also the Year of Graduations in the Voth household. And being the world traveler that I am I figured, what's another 30,000 miles on the old odometer? I was only home for five days, but in that time I was able to witness...
Needless to say, I'm a pretty proud big brother. We were also able to quasi-celebrate my mom's retirement from teaching! Some of you may not know this, but my mom has been homeschooling me and my siblings since I was in the fourth grade. A monumental effort, to say the very least. Congrats Mommy!
So that's what's been keeping me busy the last few weeks. Hopefully June and July will be a little quieter.
Happy Dragon Boat Festival!! (Duanwu Jie 端午节)
-Aaron










3 Comments:
Nice Voth,
Especially like the last photo. Congrats to your family as well!
Good Things, one more to go ;)
Dan
Great post!
Great pictures!
Great kid!
Great affection.....XO~M
Awesome post!
Loved it!
You win!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home